Football Wife Fashion {Tuesday 10}



Saturday is the first home game for Fresno State.  If you know me in real life, then you know that my Husband pulls out all the stops for Fresno State Football.  Tailgates, games, beer, BBQ, and absolutely no "booing" the home team.  I've been known to do that a time or two.  My bad.

When Lena invited me to co-host Tuesday 10, I suggested we talk about our personal must haves for fall.  Mine are centered around Fresno State Football, and more importantly the weather that will be nothing like fall until November.  I swear, it's going to be in the 90s until Halloween.  Every year, never fails.


I've picked the following items based on my brand new pair of red Toms.  That's right the hubby sprung for a new pair in his favorite color Bulldog Red.  It's to motivate me and guilt me into attending more than one home game this year.  How can I refuse with brand new Toms?  I picked pieces that will be awesome on Game Day, especially when the weather gets cooler.  I also picked pieces that will make me look like a very casual, polished, and preppy SAHM.  A win win RIGHT?






Game Day



I promise I'll revise my must haves when it's not 100 degrees outside and I can look at my brown boots and jeans without breaking a sweat!  And I think I'm going have to promise my hubby that I will attend 4 home games plus tailgates because I seriously need those boyfriend jeans above in my life.  I'm currently without boyfriend jeans.  Sad.

Tell us what your top 10 fashion must haves for fall, then link up!  Or if you are sweating like me and can't even begin to think about wool sweaters, link up 10 of anything. 


A big thanks to Lena for letting me tag along. 
 
Mom2MemphisandRuby