Can I sleep now? {My week in Instagram}

Do you ever have one of those months that is over in a blink?  That is June for me.  June just flew on by.  So much of it has been a blur, so I'm glad I keep my iPhone next to me at all times so I wont miss it.  Why does it seem so crazy that next week is the 4th of July?  JULY people!!


Ok, so now you understand the title.  Life has been way too much fun to be behind the blog.  So I've been burning the midnight oil and staying up way past my bedtime.  I know lots of you bloggers out there do it.  How on earth do you make it?  I'm exhausted!  So really can I sleep now?


Ok, fine.  I'll postpone this nap until I'm finished with this week's Instagrams.  This week was AMAZING!  My baby girl Caity turned five.  FIVE!  We've had some great weather in Fresno, dare I say I wore jeans???  And to sum it up, my kids are crazy wild animals who like to terrorize people in restaurants... Life as usual right?







Here are the crazy loons.
They took Panera by storm last Friday!
In this picture they took a break from climbing the booth,
and decided to show off their apples.
Nice.
They also whooped and hollered and laughed hysterically.
And so we were those lovely folks in a restaurant.
And did I pull out my best "listen to your mother" voice?
No I took some pictures with my phone.
Sorry if you were dining there last Friday.



Did I mention my week was crazy.
Let's just say we had a kid party on Saturday,
and a family party on Sunday.
#1So while I made 24 cupcakes and one cake,
my kids had a cupcake party of their own.
Who knew baggies of frosting could be so much fun!
#2 And since I was busy making cakes this was dinner.
I swear my kids will eat anything on a stick or in a cupcake liner.
#3 Yeah, shameless plug on Instagram.
#4 Fancy dresses for the kiddo party, and I'm going to brag a little here.
I made Caitlin's. Possible tutorial to follow.
#5 Family party was a swim party.
New bikini + Ariel crown = Happy Princess.
#6 Still not sure fedoras are for me.
So glad it was $9.99 at Target.



The highlight of the week was this gal's 5th birthday.
I did a lot of reflecting this week.
I must say, five looks good on both mamma and little lady.
#1 Panera date with her Godmother.
Such a big girl right?
#2 Ice cream out front with neighbors and friends.
This on top of the donuts in class, the big flower cookie at Panera,
and the Saturday and Sunday cakes and cupcakes.
Whose counting?
#3 & #4 Sparklers by request.
I guess she wanted to add some flair to being 5.
Plus all the neighbor kids had fun too!
I have to say that Tuesday was an excellent day all around.
It reminded me of what a blessing this life really is.



Let's not forget little Miss Mac.
She's always ready to par-TEEE!
I love her ice cream face, not a care in the world!
She liked the sparklers too, after we got over trying to grab the flame...
So here she is pointing at the moon, saying
"moon mama! moon".
But John had an even better caption,
"Is that her patronus?".
That's why he's the love of my life,
comments like that.



We also said goodbye to preschool yesterday.
Talk about bittersweet.
Two strangers took one very shy and timid child,
and transformed her into a bright, sassy, kindergartner.
I am forever grateful for the memories of this last year.
I can't believe that I won't see these two beautiful ladies every morning.
So absolutely bittersweet!


Was this past week eventful?
Yes.
Wanna know what I'm doing today besides publishing this post?
Nada!
Can I sleep now?