Game Time

Sorry friends, but I'm off to the games.  The Hunger Games that is!  I'm sure you've noticed my obsession lately.  I'm ok with that.  I love to read.  Especially it puts me in another world, with characters to love and hate, and with a story that keeps me glued to my Kindle.

This is what the Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay did for me.  From one Friday night to another, I was held captive in Panem.  It was awesome.

So, I'm off to the games.  Showtime is 10:30 am for me and my group.  I'm kicking off my birthday weekend.  And since it's my birthday weekend... I may be away from the bloggy.  While I'm away enjoy a little Hunger Games swag from some awesome shops.

May the odds be ever in your favor.


 Hunger Games Inspired Necklace. Mockingjay
Bip and Bop
 
 
Katniss- The Hunger Games Inspired Necklace - FREE SHIPPING
The Honey Pot
 
Hunger Games "May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor" - 8x10 Print
After Nine to Five
 
Happy Hunger Games!